Board of Trustees
The board of trustees is comprised of community volunteers working together to provide guidance and oversight to North Central Kansas Medical Center. The Board delegates the day-to-day management of the NCKMed Administrator. The board has primary responsibility in six key areas:
- Ensuring the achievement of the hospital’s mission, vision and strategic direction.
- Ensuring quality and patient safety.
- Building strong board/Administration relationships
- Providing informed and effective financial leadership and oversight.
- Advocating for the hospital’s interests, and building strong community relations.
- Medical staff credentialing.
Board Members pictured left to right:
- Sister Jean Rosemarynoski
- Kurt Kocher- Vice Chair
- Kent Otott
- Amy Lange- Treasurer
- Darrel Hosie
- Phil Gilliland- Chairperson
- JoAnne Balthazor
- Chuck Lambertz- Secretary
- Darell Gallegos
- Amber Knoettgen
- Quentin Breese
- Justin Poore, DO- Chief of Staff (not pictured)
- Dave Garnas, Administrator (not pictured)